From: Mark Allinson [mailto:mrmarkallinson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 August 2004 12:14
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] FW: DeLorean Body presses

HI
First time I posted on here so I hope I am doing it right.
These body presses, strange I was just thinking about them in the past few
days....

Now I am new to the DeLorean scene so please excuse any stupidity. I am
getting very interested in DeLoreans and have seen the DeLorean company web
site in the USA. Do they know about these dies? I personnaly think I would
be a great idea to salvage them and run off some panels, perhaps a kit car
version could be produced or is it all pie in the sky stuff?

Cheers
Mark

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk