From: claire_usher71 [mailto:claire_usher71@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 August 2004 23:58
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Day out in Kent

Hi all,

just thought I'd take the opportunity to thank Martin for organising a
really good day out in Kent today.  We had the obligatory 'losing
people at traffic lights, exiting Thurrock Services and roundabouts'
fun and games, but it was still an excellent day with a total of 7
Delorean's attending plus Nigel's Lambo.

Hope everyone got back ok, I'm just off to apply some more aftersun
lotion....

Claire (aka Mrs Radish Head - ask Martin!)
DOC171
#2292 (undercover on the driveway sulking)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129desr51/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1091487501/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p:/companion.yahoo.com> click here

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=595921775>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk