Re: [doc] Harpenden - thanks for your support!!

Re: [doc] Harpenden - thanks for your support!!

...And a quick note to say that we'll be joined pretty closely by our
friend Nigel in his bright yellow Lambo (he heard we were having a
barbeque and figures that was worth £2 of anyone's money :-)

Rich J is taking charge of the cullinary skills, but donations of fizzy
drinks, perhaps a few bangers, burgers, that sort of thing, would no
doublt be welcome

All the best

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk