Re: [doc] Fastest D in the UK????

claire_usher71 wrote:

> Still, once she's MOT'd it'll either be a nice surprise or a huge
> disappointment to see exactly how fast she is, but I think your and
> Daves comment of "we've got a rocket ship here!" after the engine
> rebuild in April 2003 probably says it all..... (as fairly 'standard'
> cars go anyway).

Flopsy was/is running a test setup for our Euro performance upgrade. As
the engine's not original either, we really don't know what's going on
in there. I certainly suspect lumpier cams. A Volvo 760 dizzy and a
couple of other tweaks got it where it is now. And an evidently free-er
flowing back box, though again, nobody really knows why!

> Oh and I'll need to get the rad refurbed at somepoint too, how long
> will it be away for?

It's not the time it'll be away for that's the issue. It's you and V
taking the thing out! :-) I've drunk enough anti-freeze lately!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk