RE: [doc] Cough, Cough, Splutter - Fixed (maybe)

RE: [doc] Cough, Cough, Splutter - Fixed (maybe)

Richard,
agree with Martin, if you are loosing fluid that needs addressing first.
(The slave cylinder is very easy to get at one you have the engine out!)

I have only ever had one car where a slipping clutch cured its-self, that
was Dusty, it just needed using. It smoked like mad when Mark first drove it
up the steep back onto my brake-down truck and everyone said it was bu##erd,
but, 5 years later and nearly another 1,000 miles and all's fine.

Frenchy, on the other hand, its whole clutch assembly was simply fried!  I
got a new one from Part co in Derby, mention "Mick and Lyn" from Chaddesden
and get a good discount.

Regarding the "splutter", just use the thing!  It will probably sort its
self out. I'm not into spending loads of Dosh unnecessarily, just make sure
your AA membership is up to date!

Sorry I missed you  when you called around, and best regards,

So to sum up, struggle and fix leak, use, use,  see what happens..fix rest
as required.

Chrispy