RE: [doc] Question Window Stuck in Down Position!!,,,

RE: [doc] Question Window Stuck in Down Position!!,,,

That's not going to be easy, sadly

The glass itself fits into a metal bracket which runs along the guides
in the door. Attached to the metal bracket in the centre is the window
lift mechanism, a small metal plate with two M6 Nuts.

Undo these and pull the plate off the two studs this will free up your
window and allow you to slide it up and down - actually the motion is
more diagonally front to back.

DON?T LET THE WINDOW SLIDE DOWN TO FAR OR IT'LL FALL OFF THE RUNNERS -
IT'S AN ABSOLUTE PIG TO GET BACK ON AGAIN!!

As for holding the window in the up position, well good luck ;) The best
method is to get the winder mechanism stuck in the up position....Tie
wraps, gaffer tape?

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk