Re: [doc] Silicone Coolant Hoses

I did enquire about getting the common (the vast majority of hoses on
the car are the same diameter) hoses in silicone, but our regular
supplier couldn't match them. The rubber ones they DO supply are
excellent, really thick compared to the original and US-sourced ones.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk