Re: [doc] DMUK Fuel Hose Set

Hi Stian

The water hoses are good, but personally I think it's a false economy.
Many cars are still running on original hoses (mine is), and although
I'm keeping an eye on them, you've got to think that new rubber hoses,
that only cost a few pounds, will last another 22 years. The extra cost
really isn't worth it. We do supply very good quality all-stainless hose
clamps, if anyone's interested.

The fuel hoses were made because originals are just unused 22 year old
hoses, and are expensive for what they are. We've had more fuel leaks
than I can remember that's caused by these old hoses leaking after being
disturbed. And they look pretty too :-)

Martin