From: Alan Hammond [mailto:vin569@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 June 2004 07:15
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] deloreans.co.uk latest update

Hi John,

Any chance of getting Smokey on the Club site under Club cars?..

If so where do I email the pics to?

I can write a little bit about Smokey`s history etc.

Tell me what ya think!

All the best

Alan Hammond and Smokey (vin 569) 69th car off the production line!
John Tien <johntien99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear All,

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk