Re: [doc] Roof Head linings......

Hi Mike,

If they are starting to sag it's because the foam
backing on the material is crumbling away.
When you pull it of you'll have a pile of foam dust
and a bit of grey rag - you'll need to replace it.

Dave Howarth can supply you with enough material to
recover your roof and headliners for about 40quid

Remove the boards from the roof, the material is
tucked under the inner door seals and there is a metal
strap pop riveted to the board that hooks under a clip
on the roof.

Pull the material off the boards. Brush off the bits
of foam left on the boards using a stiff (NOT WIRE)
brush.
Cut the material to approx size - remember if doing
the door headliners to alow extra where the material
falls into the indentation.
Use spray adhesive to coat the board and the back of
the material.
Press the material onto the board, smoothing out
evenly. Trim to size
It's quite straight forward if you take your time and
keep everything clean.

Alternatively you can pay DMUK to do all 4 including
material for 150quid

Cheers
Rich

--- Mike <mike.bosworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hiya