Re: [doc] NI/IRISH DELOREAN OWNERS

Hi Alistair. I'd def go but there no way that my car will be ready. It arrives tomorrow. I suppose that is about 2 weeks until the show, but I do not know what is wrong with the gearbox so I doubt it will be a quick fix. However, once it is running properly thats 5 owners altogether who would actually drive their cars if you include me and Robert Lamrock! (I assume who is still waiting on his clutch?)
Hope to see you all soon then,
Thomas
(to excited to sleep!)

alistairmccann <aclassali@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, we have to get something organized to meet up at some stage!!

I e-mailed loads of n.i/irish members but have only recieved replies
from 3 members, what the hell is going on??

The only members with cars that look to be attending this show on
the 3rd july are Ian Foster, Paul Omalley and me! where the heck is
everyone else?

Come on people, get your act together......

Alistair McCann
DOC 404

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk