From: JASON MORRELL-NICHOLS [mailto:realizeart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 May 2004 01:02
To: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: School Fete

Hi Chris

I attended the classics on the common car festival at harpenden last year
which is always a fantastic event,
and was pleased to see about 5 DeLoreans on display. My wife is helping at
our school fete this year and
the comittee are trying to get some classic cars to park in the play ground
for people to enjoy.
Having seen the DeLoreans at Harpenden I suggested we try to find out where
the club is and if you would
be interested in showing your cars at our summer fete on Saturday 26th of
June 2004 from 2-4pm
I think it would be great to have something a bit more unusual than the
regular classic car displays.
If anyone from your club is interested in showing their car I would be very
interested to hear from them.

The fete is at the Lower School in the village of Cranfield (Bedfordshire)
Junction 13 off the M1.

Best Regards Jason Nichols

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk