Subject:       Rotary Funday - Sunday 6th June 2004
Date:       Wed, 12 May 2004 08:30:23 +0100
From:       Dave Heenan <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:       <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Martin,

We e-mailed a couple of months back about you kindly volunteering to
come to our Rotary Funday on 6th June 2004 at the Detling Showgroud near
Maidstone.

Are you still OK with coming.....?

If thats a yes, then I can give you the firm details. Then theres the
obligatory form (our disclaomer) to fill in, and finally, there's the
offer of what I will personally do for ANY DeLoreans that want to
come.(This involves a sandwich and Tea!). Apparently an invite went to
Ferrari and Rolls Owners Clubs, so DeLorean would still be the classiest
and sassiest marque there!

Please let me know, and, if I may be so bald, should I send the invite
to the Yahoo list? is that a viable thing?

Cheers and regards

Dave

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk