RE: [doc] How to minimize expenses on importing a Delorean to the UK? He

RE: [doc] How to minimize expenses on importing a Delorean to the UK? Help

Current UK price for Unleaded petrol is about 80pence per litre, that's
about $6.43 per gallon. Around 78% of which is tax.

We pay an annual road licence (or road tax) of 165 UKP. That's about
$295 all of which goes to the government.

Every year our cars must undergo a MOT Inspection (usually at a local
authorised garage) to check the car is safe and road worthy. This costs
between 25-30 UKP, about $45 - $54. A proportion of which (no sure how
much) goes to the government.

Annual insurance depends on the driver, the car and location in the
country, 5% of the premium is tax and ends up in the governments pocket
too.

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

If you figure in the 17.5% Value Added Tax (VAT) into all the parts we
buy for our cars, and the 22% income tax and 11% national insurance we
pay on the money we earn in the first place, it's a wonder anybody can
afford to drive at all!!!!!!!!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk