[doc] FW: lola in france

Could someone put this on the Delorean Club website, as I noticed that
PSO wasn't on their any more, poor thing.

       This was "Lola" lazing in front of Mont Saint Michele, at about
8am. We walked all the way to the top of that mountain, then looked down
to see Lola surround by crowds of inquisitive tourists. The French love
Deloreans, and their roads are much better suited, wide, long curves, no
speed camera and very smooth. I suggest people give it go, you'll enjoy
yourself for sure. The food is great in near by St.Malo too. I parked
the car inside the ramparts, next to all the cafes and restaurants.
Again, cameras flashing everywhere, it always steals the show.

            Lola is about to get lots of work done to her by DMUK,
mainly her front and back fascias, straightened, and painted to perfect.
New tires and restored silver wheels, and perhaps, if the money goes far
enough, a totally new suspension setup. This combined with all of DMUKs
prior engine performance upgrades will make her one mean D. All I'll
have left after that will be a minting up of the interior, generally
very good, but the carpets need replacing and the stereo needs
replacing.

            Kind regards to all,

            Stephen.

            Living that dream every day.