[doc] Re: Clutch splines question... LUK Clutch

[doc] Re: Clutch splines question... LUK Clutch

Hi Jan :)
Really - I do need a new clutch, the whole assy is making a terrible
noise + it is hard to clutch! It is working overtime now...has been
for many years!

My point with a "better clutch" was simply that if it was of no
importance how many splines to choose, 10 or 21, then I would of
course choose the best of them! Thanks to you, now I know that they
can't interact. (I'm not a mechanic!) My DeLorean VIN # 06759 has the
later model with 21 splines.
Problem solved! Thanks Jan!

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland