Re: [doc] Radiator duct. (Andy snell, Martin, chrispy, anybody)

Re: [doc] Radiator duct. (Andy snell, Martin, chrispy, anybody)

Hi Alan

These have been like hen's teeth for years, with some production cars
missing them from the factory. I believe DMCH has had them made from
fibreglass, and considering the cost of a (also fibreglass) coil cover
from PJ Grady, $180 isn't as extortionate as you might think! They've
been going on ebay for a lot more.

I know Andy Snell doesn't have one spare.

Martin