[doc] Re: Wheel locking nuts

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stuart Dyke"
<stuartdyke99@xxxx> wrote:

> #6463 requires a new set of locking nuts  but the
> shops dont seem to know the correct size to sell me!

They're M12x1,5 which is a standard Metric size.
But any decent wheel shop should be able to match you a
set of locking nuts if you provide them with an original nut.

I Personally think locking wheel nuts are a waste of time
and money unless you have aftermarket wheels on your
car. And even then; if they steal all 4's, they can't fit them
on another "regular" car because of the size difference...

The relative small size of our stock wheels is another
reason for me to believe they won't be stolen...

But that's just my 2 pence worth...

JAN van de Wouw

Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...
Living the Dream...   Driving a DeLorean...
Shifting Expectations...   Driving a Nissan...

DMC-12 "Dagger" since Sep. 2000
100NX "Saphire" since Nov. 2002