Re: [doc] New carpets for PSO.....

The carpets around the door sills are seperate from the floor carpets
and you _can_ get those form DMCH. You'll have to in fact because of the
vinyl strip that meets the inner door seal. As has been discussed at
length, that vinyl is unique to the DeLorean and unavailable. However,
DMCH have lots of carpet except the pass side floor due to battery
leakage being all too common. In your case, Steve, it'd be best to get
the sill carpet from DMCH and have the floor carpets made to fit and
match the sills. You may have a problem with the handbrake mounts. I
don't know if the carpets come with holes already cut on the left

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk