[doc] New carpets for PSO.....

Dear all,

            I've mentioned this one before, but....I need to replace my
floor carpets in PSO. The passenger side has ripped through to the
underlay, and looks very unsightly. I would like to recarpet the floor
with the original November 1981 grey carpet. Which type was this, where
can it be obtained from and is there a recommended fitter that will do
the job total justice? The first carpet wasn't fitted to well, and was
black, so I'd like a really sterling job this time round.

            Ideas anyone?

            Stephen.

PSO 69W - In the garage waiting to be cleaned and taken for a blast,
once I've found a flat in London, nightmare job.

       Stephen Strelczak

       NHS Business Manager

       DIRECT   01225358884

       MOBILE  07970008603

       FAX        01225488360

       NHS Gcat subcontractor for HP UK.

       HP Centre of Excellence and Business Partner

       HP Procurve Networking Partner

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk