Re: [doc] meetings

Well, while we're on the subject, I got an e-mail from the organisers of
the Kent Modified Car Show saying, in as many words:

"the kent modified car show would like to invite you to the show free of
charge to display your Deloreans. All other club stands have to pay per
person but i own the show and my brother and I love deloreans. I hope
you can attend and hope to hear from you soon!"

Have a look at www.moddeduk.com to see if you'd like to attend - it's
Sunday 1st august. Although it's not particularly local to where I hail
from, I can certainly organise a bit of a drive down some leafy country
lanes to a good pub in the evening

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk