[doc] Saturday 22nd May 04

We have been invited to attend "Big Boys Toys Event" at the Swanley Shopping
Centre on Sat. 22/5/04.

Please book in Direct with Shelly 0n 01322- 667529 or Ann on 01322- 668526.

Please bare in mind that I get a couple of these  type of invites per week,
so whilst I can put them out on our Mailing list, its just not practical to
include them all in the mag.

Another good reason to be "signed on".

Should be a low cost bit of fun.....you can even go shopping as well!

Regards

Chris Parnham...rain stopped, brightening up  !!!!!!!!!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk