Re: [doc] Re:cheeky sod!!!

Hi Claire, only joking...... ;OD

This bloke is coming on saturday afternoon with his son to view the discovery again. he did come over on monday night for a quick look,and he did wander inside MXI`s shed and said "Bloody Hell, What sort of car is that!!!!".... followed by his wife saying "it`s that car from the Back to the future films"...  here we go I thought!!!!

I ended up telling the whole DMC story, and MXI`s life history...  2 hours later they headed home...

With the Discovery gone, i will stick to getting MXI on the road.....I really want to go for a drive this year!!!. another year of no driving is too much!!!

I will let you know how it goes!!..

As for calling by........ you and flopsy are always welcome.. maybe the pair of you can tempt MXI 4811 out of the shed at last?      :O)

All the best..

Alan and MXI 4811 (too comfortable in the shed)

claire_usher71 <claire_usher71@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cheeky sod!!!!!!  ;oD

Claire

PS - good news that #569 might be prowling Suffolk soon, if I get a
day off some time this millenium I'll come down in the Flopmeister and
give you a DeLorean fix!!!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk