Re: [doc] Bonet catch

Dave, there are a few methods, one of which is the suggested option
which involves jacking the front up, removing the left front wheel and
getting up into the compartment with a bent coat hanger through the
access hatch over the brake master cylinder.

I got into mine with a bent bit of copper pipe by lifting up the pass
side of the bonnet to give me a gap - a bit more chance of breaking
something though

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk