Re: St. Louis?

Dear Kirk:

We live in the St. Louis area just across the river in St. Peters
(St. Charles County). There are a few DeLorean owners that we know
around here, but unfortunately, none of them are active on the DML.
We have also found a few "sad" DeLoreans in the area, but of course,
the owners don't participate with gatherings.

However, there's a very active group of DeLorean owners on the
Illinois side of the river, and they've always included us and made
us feel welcome! :)

Sorry, can't really recommend a DeLorean specific shop for necessary
repairs around here... we always do the work ourselves, get on-line
opinions here, assistance from the vendors, or good old-fashioned
help from eager mechanic friends on the list who live nearby and
gather for tech sessions and work days. DeLorean owners are great,
especially in our area!

Feel free to contact us off-line any time at GullwingMagazine(at)
juno.com. I'll send you a list of upcoming "D" events in nearby
states, and local car show events. WELCOME TO MISSOURI!

Sincerely,

Ron and Cheryl Wester

1529 '81 screamin' yellow (815 RRW)
6322 '81 millennium concours winner (BK2 FTR)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "delorean02378" <delorean02378@xxxx>