[no subject]

[NOTE: The subject of this posting was updated to better reflect the content of the message]

Hi James,

sorry what happened to you and 1697. That's really the worst nightmare I
could imagine to happen to me and 6548.

The reason why I am writing you - Adrian Roth (adriandmc(at)aol.com ) of
Delorean Club Germany has several fiber glass bodys lying around which could
serve you to repair 1697.

I guess you will find them also in the states, but I just wanted you to
know, that there are parts to fix the body. Get her back on the road !

Regards

Elvis & 6548