Re: Radiator with broken nossle

I don't know how reliable any repair would be. Depending on how it is
broken it might be possible to drill and tap for a fitting to attach a
hose to it. I would epoxy it in with a preminum 3M brand epoxy. A 20
year old radiater is not worth it in my opinion, there isn't much life
left in it anyway. I recently replaced the radiater in my car and
although it looked fine and didn't leak, when I got it out and
examined it it was a little green around the edges (the seals where
the plastic tanks are attached were leaking very slightly). I don't
think you should take any chances with the cooling system, just
replace it.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757