Re: [DML] Re: Wiring diagram

Trevor and Group. I now have soft laminated wiring diagrams free with a set
of books or separate. They are 11x17 doublesided. They will roll up easy
because they are not to stiff. It also comes with some updates I have done
for parts not shown and some that are labeled wrong. It's on the site at.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/other.shtml

<< The full size wiring diagrams are sold by the DeLorean Store. WWW
Deloreanstore.com They are poster sized, and come with the separate legend.
They are not expensive, and are very nicely enlarged.

Trevor Johnson
AIM- Veedub Zephyr >>