Correct replica Flux Capacitor for sale!

Correct replica Flux Capacitor for sale!

 Hello all. After seeing talk of the flux capacitor. I thought I'd offer the one I made for sale. My flux capacitor is 95% correct to the movie, lights up and flashes correctly too. I spent many many hours researching the prop and the movie to get this correct. It runs off of your cigarette lighter and draws such low current you could probaly leave it on all night and not drain the battery too much. It is the correct dimensions and is even better than the ones at universal studios on display. If anyone is interested I will send you pictures as soon as I can. But I will warn you that I am going to put it on ebay soon and I expect it to go for a hefty sum, so I suggest if you are interested e-mail me.

Sincerely, Casey at putsch.1@xxxx