Re: Distributor cap and wires

I have done that recently. I had 3 problems whenI did that. (1) position
yourself to do the job. I basically had to bend over and research into far side
of engine bay. (2) ensure the rotor cap is in right orientation. There is n
indent that helps you position the cap, but it is not very difficult to rotate it our
of positiion. (3) putting back the steel clips which holds the rotor cap.
Because of the orientation I was in, it is not easy for me to apply force with my
finger tips.

rendy
vin 4220

______
> Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://
shopnow.netscape.com/

> Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account today at http://
webmail.netscape.com/