WHAT IF.... [DML] Re: HOT START HELL -- Nothing Works!

WHAT IF.... [DML] Re: HOT START HELL -- Nothing Works!

This may sound like a dumb question but what prevents the fuel pump from
pressurizing the fuel lines with each start. Everyone agrees that the Hot
Start problems are 95% related to the loss of pressure after the engine
stops. At what point does the fuel pump say " OK time to recharge the fuel
lines" I can not image that if I have not driven my D in a week that there
is sufficient pressure still in the system to start the car (on a perfect
Fuel system) . Which bring me to my next question. Could you somehow make
the Fuel pump (or whatever is responsible for the pressurization)
pressurize the system at EACH start rather than relying on the remaining
pressure left in the system?

I plan on trying the Fuel Distributor adjustment (John Suggested) and let
you all know what happens.

Jason