Re: HOT START HELL -- Nothing Works!

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Jason Jones" <jason@xxxx> wrote:
> I am sorry that I didn't post sooner, but to be honest, I am kind
of upset with this board. Several weeks ago I posted about a product
Krytox that helps to save the rubber parts on your car. It is hard to
obtain for a reasonable price, and the "censors" decided that you
didn't need to hear about it and deleted the post.

Apparently, it was good enough for the Allante and the Prowler groups
but not for the members of this group. The best part was that it was
not me offering the product but, a member of the Allante group that
had secured it for a price that was half of the going rate.
Anyway ....

The hot start problem was something that I also experienced and I
went through about $3,500 before we found the actual problem. I'll
not bore you with the details but in short, we changed everything in
the fuel chain and then we figured out that it was the fuel
distributor. Unfortunately, that is the most expensive part in the
system and it turned out to be the culprit.

After it was changed the problem went away and now everything is
fine. I mentioned this to someone else with the same symptoms and it
turned out to be the same problem for him. Hope that this helps and
I hope that they don't decide to "edit" out my response.

Scot
6452