Re: [DML] Re: Re: Fan Sequencer (delay box)

Re: [DML] Re: Re: Fan Sequencer (delay box)

Hi John

Not sure quite what you're getting at except to say "it doesn't bother me".
I think it's fair to say you're probably in the minority there, mate!
Otherwise the FanZilla wouldn't sell so well, and Shain and my little banter
wouldn't be attracting such off-list attention (I've had a couple of mails
each day for the past week since I started talking about my design).

John, we already know you can use a soldering iron, and both Shain and my
intentions have always been to make the design "open source". If you want to
make and sell my design (I can't speak for Shain) I wouldn't mind at all as
long as you make it clear the design is there for anyone to build.

At the end of the day, I'm enjoying building this thing as much as any
electronics hobbyist enjoys building flashing LEDs from a 555 timer...
except that this little project addresses several very real problems in the
DeLorean, and saves me some money at the same time.

As you may know, I've been on the DML for years, but only recently become an
owner. If it weren't for the DML I would not have become an enthusiast, nor
even found my car (I got it from the DMCNews for sale page, and bought it
with the help of a DML member). The DML is a completely selfless endeavour
in the truest spirit of the internet which I've benefitted from greatly over
time. In my small way, I want to give something back - and electrics is what
I'm good at *<;o)

Martin