Re: [DML] Need advice on adjusting headlights...

Re: [DML] Need advice on adjusting headlights...

> My headlights point to far downward and I really need to adjust them. Can
> they be adjusted just by turning the two adjustment screws, or does this
> procedure require removal of the chrome bracket, lights etc.?
> Thanks, Adam

You don't need to remove the chrome bracket. Just use a philips screwdriver
to turn the larger screws around the edges of the headlight. "Tightening" a
screw moves the headlight in the direction of that screw. "Loosening" the
screw turns it away provided that the spring works and nothing is binding.
If the assembly doesn't pivot, then push the edge of the light with your
hand until you feel the spring retract.

Walt Tampa, FL