Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 02:14:05 -0500
From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxx>
Subject: Seal Problems

I leave my car outside all he time, and since I have been at college for a
while, I forget how dirty I left the car, but sometime I would leave the car
and swaer that the interior was clean and come back in a week, and find
leaves inside the passenger foot well. On my way home from school I turned
on the fans only to get blasted in the face by leaves and pieces of grass,
which I am sure are still clogging up m climate control system.. My
passenger complains of a draft in the foot well, and when driving, I can
feel it, but I see no visible gaping holes! It seems that if leaves are
getting in (let alone water) than I probably have something that needs to be
sealed. Any ideas?

Thanks
Joe Palatinus
VIN 17167 6808