Re: [DML] Torsion Bars reversed?

Nick - You are, of course, quite correct. I hadn't really paid that
much attention to the configuration, but what you said made total
sense to me. I looked at my car this morning, and there it was -
exactly as you suggested. Good catch. Also, I read the post
regarding the patents on the bars, and the patent describing the bar
detail says "austenitic stainless steels", which is good news from a
corrosion standpoint. I think that if we continue a useful dialog on
this subject, a solution will present itself.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, njp548@xxxx wrote:

> I believe that the forward end of the drivers side torsion bar is
hex and the forward side of the passenger door is squared, so you
don't confuse them.