Re: Torsion Bars reversed?

Turning the bar around would also make it somewhat difficult to
adjust, since the allen-head end will now be somewhere just inside of
the windshield.

I've heard of welding broken bars back together (Don Steger), and
reproduction of this part kind of falls into the same paradigm as the
left front fenders. There are more parts-cars every day, and this is
NOT a particularly high failure rate part. No one will invest in
reproducing them until there is enough pent-up-demand AND lack of
used parts to sell a large enough quantity at the initial production
run to recover the investment. At least no one with any business
sense, and this includes most of the current major vendors.

Dave Swingle