Remote Starter

Hi all,

This is a bit of a weird one!

I have a remote starter which I installed in my DeLorean in the
summer for no real practical purpose, just to show off really.

Anyway one useful feature is being able to start the car whilst in
the house and let the air conditioning cool the car in the summer or
heat it in the winter.
You simply leave the controls set with the aircon on and set to cold
and when the car fires up it starts cooling the interior.
The only problem with this is that when the ignition turns on the
aircon fans start going immediately and the car often struggles to
start or does not start.
Is there anyway delaying the fans from coming on straight away or do
I just need a better battery, I think mine is pretty old.

When it does work it is a brilliant feature and very easy to install
($30.00 off e-bay brand new with 2 year warranty, how could I resist)

Regards

James RG
Woodford
UK