Re: [DML] low fuel pressure

Greg, The accumulator maintains pressure in the fuel system after the engine
is switched off and has a smoothing effect on the gas flow while the engine
is running. The primary pressure regulator in the fuel system maintains the
pressure on the system while the fuel pump is running. The fuel pump delivers
more gas than the system needs to run with and the primary pressure regulator
will allow it to bleed back to the tank after about 5bar. I would look there
for the pressure.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/