Tony Acosta Prints

Moderators: this is a blatant plug for a vendor from
a satisfied customer. Please post.

Some time back, Tony Acosta posted an item about laser
prints he had made and offered for sale. There are
four prints with one being a "personalized" print.
After several back and forth emails, I ordered a set.

My prints arrived on Saturday and they were
exceptionally nice. I especially like the
personalized pic. It is a rear view of a D with my
own license plate. Then, surrounding the car are all
the "specs" for the D. You can have it cusomized to
show automatic or 5 speed tranny and any other special
items pertinent to your car. (I had Tony add my twin
IHI turbochargers and had the HP changed to reflect
that.)

Christmas is coming. What a great gift one or all of
these prints would be. They are being mounted and
framed today so they can be added to my "wall of
fame". Drop a hint to the little lady that this is
what you want for Christmas. And, I suspect you would
have to order early, because Tony does this as a side
project.

Tony's email is "txwing99@xxxx".

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867