Subj: Re: Kayo Ong (ANY NYC DMC owners), Please contact me

Subj: Re: Kayo Ong (ANY NYC DMC owners), Please contact me

Moderators: you can post this if it is not out of line. Many DMC members has
been writing and calling me with their concerns.

Folks:

To easy your concerns, all my family members are okay.

I am deeply sadden to say that I may have relatives, friends or students that
may have lost their lives in or around the two towers -- And those who may
have gotten caught helping the victims at the crisis.

I live one mile from the World Trade Center, in the Chinatown area and there
is lots of dust that made its way into my home. Strange thing, we used to
train at a place just 600 yards from there at 310 Greenwich Street, the edge
of the World Trade Center.

I saw and witness this ugly event this morning. I gotten 3/4 of a mile to
the area (closest as I can before I was turned away)...... The two towers
was burning with/and people jumping from the "opening" gapes of the towers.
I can't believe that I saw this tragic act and the demise of the two towers
collapsing and reduced to nothing. It was horrific! It was just "yesterday"
when I saw the two towers being built back in the early and mid 1960s when I
was a teenager.

As I am writing this e-mail, one of my student called me, Cesar Martinez who
retired last year as a firemen, he lost his whole battalion when the towers
collapsed -- while they were there attending to the situation. Till now there
is no radio contact from any of them....... I am afraid to say there will be
more death and demise...... I am sad with a bad feeling......... My sympathy
and condolences to the them, their families and friends know or unknown.

IT IS A SAD A DAY IN NEW YORK CITY -- FOR THE REST OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE....
AND THE WORLD!

Kayo
Lic 9D NY

PS We have students and friends that are in Washington DC's Pentagon and the
area.....awaiting for news about them too............