Re: [DML] Advice on tuning my engine

--- "Marc A. Levy" wrote:
> I have always suspected that the removal of the CAT causes
> some problems with the accuracy of the O2 Sensor.

This COULD be: removal of the cat makes the gasses flow more freely
and perhaps a little faster, so the Lambda sensor gets a smaller
dosage
to measure (I guess)... The cat restricts gas flow in one specific
location, just the location the O2 sensor is placed at (another
guess)...

The funny thing is that I know of several other people that have
their cat off (they inspired me to do so too) and they do NOT have my
problems...

DMC Joe gave soem advice I will have them check out, if this doesn't
work I'll just leave it as it is then.
Can backfiring really do any damage? Or does the backfire have to be
really severe for that (like damaging the valves or something like
that?)

Thanks,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...