Re: [DML] Delorean galvanized frames

Someone asked Mike Loasby this at Eurofest. The reason is that with all the
tapped holes in the chassis, it's much easier to plug them with plastic
plugs, and coat the frame in epoxy (which won't stick to certain plastics),
then removing the plugs, than galvanising the frame and re-tapping out all
the holes. There's a DW article from a guy who did this and had exactly this
problem. I don't know why they couldn't use plugs in the galvanising process
as well, but there must've been a good one!

Martin