still problems getting car to run right

Hello All,

many thanks to everyone who is helping me along! i think i'm getting closer,
but there are still some brick walls.

here is the scoop:
the car will start and run, but it runs like CRAP! i mean it is studdering,
shaking, completely sick sounding. if you touch the accelerator it gets
worse.

we have checked the following:
1 fuel pump - is AOK now
2. RPM relay - functional
3. frequency valve - OK
4. changed fuel filter
5. fuel accumulator - OK
6. fuel is getting to the injectors.

now here's a problem - today my mechanics found that i have over 100 psi of
fuel pressure. Warren said it should only be at around 75 to 80. obviously
this needs to be corrected. he suggested checking out the fuel return
system, because in his experience, that is the most likely cause of high fuel
pressure. can anyone here go into detail on what all should be checked?
probably the hose that goes from the fuel distributer and that hollow bolt.
what else is suspect?

also, does anyone have any input on what the control pressure regulator could
be accountable for? i am still in the process of verifying that is working.
one of my mechanics thinks that's the problem.

what can i do to check out operation of the fuel enrichment stuff?

anyone else have any good ideas on what to do???

Thanks,
Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596