Re: The yearly A/C question

I was just talking to a Heating/cooling place that rebuilds them. The
guy there said that either rebuilt or new they will be the same in
quality and guarantee (at least from him). He said that he sends the
compressors out to a place in florida to be rebuilt and that the only
thing that they reuse on the compressor is the housing itself,
everything else is new. The rebuilt ones are cheaper than new ones.

Steve

<SNIP>