Re: NEW GULLWING!

{MODERATOR NOTE} While interesting, not much to do with DeLoreans. EOT]

It looks like they took the design from the way a rear hatch opens.
Any type of jeep, caravan, ect..has the doors hindged the same way in
the rear...only problem is you have to start the upward movement in
order for the struts to kick in where as the D has the torsion bars
to do it for you..:)

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx> wrote:
> Info here:
>
> http://www.genevamotorshow.com/o_20/e/o_24.html
>
> and more info (and my original source) the UK mag Auto Express.
This is