West Virginia DeLorean

 Brad and West Virginia area owners,

I am scheduled to be in Charleston West Virginia on Friday Feb 23 thru
the next week or so. I am planning to drive the DeLorean. Would any of you
like to
get together then?
In addition, there is a brand new DeLorean on the Dealership floor
there
in Beckley West Virginia. It is an 82 Automatic 111 miles Gray Leather.
$45,000.
I am going to be at the White Sulfur Springs Resort & Golf Course then
traveling north to Charleston.

Michael Pack
VIN 3713