Re: [DML] Any owners in RI-MA-CT area?

Hello Dave,

I am from Mystic, CT and have owned 6894 since I was a kid in 81. I am hadicapped now so I don't get around much even though I still love and buy and sell cars so my kids can get the bug as I did (they have it)when I was their age.

I was planning on going to Newport for lunch today even, but I feel very poor and, as a result, am not going. That is pretty much the way I live my life...pretty impromptu these days.

I have some meetings in Boston this Thursday and Friday so maybe we can have a Coke one of those days. This (email) medium is the best way to get in touch with me as I run it constantly at my office. If one of those days is possible to say "Hi" for you, let me know and I'll see if I can schedule something.

My car is in Houston for restoration and upgrades so I porbably won't see it for awhile, but I did just get a 2001 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo that is incredible...I can only drive a few miles at a time as my left leg is very weak for the clutch but what an adrenaline rush for a few miles...

Welcome to the list and future DMC ownership!

Fred
6894
fjk143@xxxx