Re: [DML] John Delorean is not a failure???

Re: [DML] John Delorean is not a failure???

The U.S. economy was in a recession and car sales were down a whopping 40%.
A sportscar with a price tag of $25,000 in 1981 had no chance in an economy
like that. I think the Thatcher role had more to do with British politics
regarding Northern Ireland than it did with favors to Ronald Reagan.

Bruce Benson