fender writing

Hey list,

The right front fender was removed from my car last night
and we discovered something interesting. In red ink it
says, "14 men on a dead mans chest, Perverts!" The fender
is dated 23/8/81. My car is an Aug 81 build. A picture
was made and I will post it so all can see this as soon as
the role is developed! Thought it was pretty interesting.
I have heard of some other interesting writings on some
other peoples body panels.

Hope everyone has a great Holiday!!

Aaron